- Materials,100% pure wool, pearl style button
- Dimensions Length: 23 Inches (59cm); Width:7 Inches (18cm)
- Sizing- Medium
- Here is a lovely short cowl made from 2 yarns both pure wool.
- It is very warm and thick,yet elegant and stylish.
- Can be worn in different ways.
- Aqua and white wool.The cowl has 2 pearlised buttons,to hold it in place nicely.
- A stylish way of adding a splash of colour and warmth to an outfit.
- To see if it will fit, measure around your neck with a tape measure.It is meant to be "loosely snug" and it will stretch slightly to fit your neck. It does not become floppy
Note - I have lightly sew tacked this on the inside back, (cannot be seen) so when it arrives it is in the shape shown in the picture.
You are easily able to undo the tacking if desired and experiment with different fittings.
I do this as when buying a cowl it can be confusing how to fold it so it looks like the picture.Please let me know if you like the tacking undone before postage. I am happy to do this as well
- Washing Instructions- best to be hand washed and dried flat.
- All care has been taken to show the colour accurately.Different settings on computer screens will alter the colour.
- Buy multiply items: One FLAT RATE SHIPPING.See store banner for flat rate shipping cost.
- DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES: Processing is between 1-3 business days.
- Flat Rate-Within Australia :estimated 3-8 days after processing,no tracking, unless choosing an upgrade.
- Flat Rate-Outside Australia:10-18 business days after processing, no tracking, unless choosing an upgrade.
- For more details on delivery timeframes and upgrades see Quick links menu below,click shipping information.
- Questions are always welcome, Joy to you, Debbie
- This pattern is used with permission and can be found in Lynn`s shop https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AlpacaYarnShop